2D ECHO Test in Pune
2D ECHO AND STRESS TEST
What is a Stress Test?
A stress test, sometimes called a treadmill test or exercise test, helps your doctor find out how well your heart handles its workload. As your body works harder during the test, it requires more fuel and your heart has to pump more blood. The test can show if there’s a lack of blood supply through the arteries that go to the heart. Taking a stress test also helps your doctor know the kind and level of physical activity that’s right for you.
A stress test, once in a while called a treadmill test or exercise test, enables your specialist to discover how well your heart handles its remaining burden. As your body works more earnestly during the test, it requires more fuel and your heart needs to siphon or pump more blood. The test can appear if there’s an absence of blood supply through the arteries that go to the heart. Taking a stress test likewise enables your specialist to know the sort and dimension of physical movement that is right for you.
Why do people need stress tests?
Doctors use exercise stress tests to find out:
- If treatments you have received for heart disease are working.
- If you have an irregular heartbeat.
- If your symptoms (such as chest pain or difficulty breathing) are related to your heart.
- How hard you should exercise when you are joining a cardiac rehabilitation program or starting an exercise program.
- If you need other tests (such as a coronary angiogram) to detect narrowed arteries.
How do I prepare for a stress test?
- Tell your doctor about any medicines (including over-the-counter, herbs and vitamins) you take. He or she may ask you not to take them before the test
At Om eye and Heart Care in Pune, we provide all the facilities to take care of your heart. We give you all the information related to the Stress test in Pune, Vishrantwadi & Viman Nagar. If u have any symptoms above please call us for the stress test or consult with us.